Read Esther 5:1
Imagine Esther in the moments she stood waiting for the king to notice her. Put yourself in her shoes. Standing in the royal palace, willing to risk it all to enter his presence.
- What do you think Esther was feeling.
- What could she possibly be thinking?
- How do you think her physical body was responding?
Read Esther 5:2-3
- What was the king’s response?
Now imagine yourself standing in the royal throne room of God… waiting for the King to notice you.
- What emotions stir? Why?
- What desires would you express to God? How might He answer?