We began with Sister Talk: Resuscitate Your Faith and now we’re going deeper.
What you’ll find in our blog is Bible study to help you go deeper into five aspects of faith:
- Being ready to defend your faith and share with others why you believe what you believe (1 Peter 3:15).
- A commitment to diligent prayer, leading to a thought-life steeped in continual conversation with Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
- Trusting God with all your life, identifying what you need to release to Him, and understanding more fully what it means to believe in (John 3:16-17).
- Obedience in all things (1 John 2:4-6).
- Growing in love, for both God and others (Matthew 22:37-38).
We two sisters pray the study found on Sister Talk: Faith helps you see more clearly where you stand with Christ and become inspired to live a wholehearted life of faith through daily exercise of spiritual disciplines and according to the Word of God.